Kybella is a revolutionary new procedure that allows you to get rid of stubborn fat and double chins permanently with a technique known as “A Mini-Liposuction in a syringe.” The Kybella treatment destroys fat cells, enabling it to remove stubborn pockets of fat in specific body areas. At The Aesthetic Lounge, we use a more focused approach to fat reduction than more conventional liposuction. We can accurately inject the treatment where you want the fat to disappear permanently by using this precise technique! Kybella is an FDA-approved, non-surgical treatment that targets areas of stubborn fat with its unique formula. The Kybella injections are ideal for those unhappy with their love handles, back rolls, or even annoying underarm jiggles. (Ugg!) Even after losing weight and exercising, many people still accumulate fat in their bodies. Kybella can help patients get rid of difficult-to-remove fat, unlike previous procedures that were painful and unpleasant. A few injections of Kybella is all it takes to reduce stubborn fat without surgery or recovery time safely.
- Ice the area
- Avoid strenuous exercise for 48 hours to minimize swelling and bruising.
- Take Tylenol, if needed, for pain.
- Do not massage, manipulate or poke the treated areas.
- Avoid getting any facials, chemical peels, and laser treatments for 14 days following the treatment.
- Take Arnica supplements.
- Sleep with your elevated on 2-3 pillows.
- Avoid NSAIDs like Motrin and ibuprofen, as they can aggravate swelling and bruising.