Hydrafacials are one of the most powerful, non-invasive skin resurfacing procedures available today. It removes dead skin cells and impurities while simultaneously delivering moisturizing serums to the skin while cleansing, exfoliating, extracting, hydrating, and protecting it against free radicals. Hydrafacial is named after its incredibly hydrating effect. Hydrafacials themselves are quick and efficient, taking just 30 minutes to complete. In addition, the results are noticeable immediately, and there is no recovery period required. While microdermabrasion uses aluminum oxide crystals to exfoliate the skin’s surface, Hydrafacial uses a wand to vacuum pores and then infuses them with hydrating serums. It is this gentle approach that makes Hydrafacials so soothing and refreshing. Benefits of a Hydrafacial are
Benefits of a Hydrafacial
Hydrafacials improve the appearance of:
- For one week before treatment, avoid excessive sun exposure, including tanning beds, and use an SPF 30 or above to protect your skin against UVB and UBA rays.
- Avoid exfoliants two days before treatment.
- Avoid laser treatments and chemical peels two weeks before your treatment.
- Stop using Tretinoin-type products (Renova, Tretinoin, Retin A, Retin A Micro, Tri-Luma, Solage, etc.) at least two days before treatment.
- Stop using Hydroquinone 2-3 days before treatment.
- Do not undergo treatment if you develop cold sores, acne, open lesions in the treatment area, or are ill.
- After the treatment, avoid exfoliating the area for 48 hours.
- Keep the area clean by avoiding heat sources, such as hot showers, saunas, and cardio workouts that can cause sweating for up to 24 hours.
- Do not use topical Retin-A for two days after treatment.
- Don’t expose yourself to the sun or use tanning beds for at least three days after treatment.
- After treatment, use sunscreen with an SPF 30 or higher every day for 3-5 days.
- Makeup can be applied the day following treatment.