The Aesthetic Lounge will help you achieve your beauty goals with our quality injectable dermal filler treatments, so you can feel more confident and beautiful inside and out. As we age, our skin becomes more prone to wrinkles and fine lines, especially if we have been exposed to the sun. We can repair such damage with facial fillers. Dermal fillers hydrate and plump lips, replace lost volume in soft tissues, lift scar depressions, and reshape folds and creases in the face. At The Aesthetic Lounge, we use hyaluronic acid facial fillers. As we age, our skin’s hyaluronic acid content decreases. Hyaluronic acid enhances the skin’s volume and suppleness by filling wrinkles and fine lines. The result is fuller, more vibrant skin.
Dermal fillers are commonly referred to as “wrinkle fillers,” but they can do much more than that! Although they work well in smoothing out wrinkles, they can also do much more! Dermal fillers can help with a number of issues, including:
At The Aesthetic Lounge, we are proud to offer the most popular and well-known hyaluronic acid dermal fillers available today. These fillers include
Dermal Fillers FAQs
- Please avoid all blood-thinning medications and supplements for one week before the injection to ensure the best results. Aspirin, Motrin, ibuprofen, and Aleve are among the over-the-counter medications that fall under this category. Don’t take garlic supplements, vitamin E, Ginko Biloba, St. John’s Wort, and omega-3 fatty acids.
- If you have had previous episodes of Perioral Herpes, you should inform your provider so that antiviral therapy can be prescribed.
- For both two days before and after treatment, avoid topical products such as retinol, retinoids, glycolic acid, alpha-hydroxy acids, and other “anti-aging” products.
- If you want to avoid extra bruising, don’t drink alcohol 24 hours before or after your treatment.
- If you have any neurological disorder, are pregnant or breastfeeding, allergic to any of the ingredients, or are allergic to fillers, do not use them.
- You should avoid significant movement or massage unless instructed otherwise by the provider.
- Limit strenuous activity for 24 hours.
- Avoid excessive sun exposure for 72 hours.
- Limit alcohol consumption and salt intake to prevent excessive swelling.
- Apply cool compresses for 10-15 minutes every hour if you have swelling.
- You can take Tylenol (acetaminophen) to relieve discomfort if needed.
- Sleep with your head slightly raised if you experience swelling.
- Take Arnica to relieve swelling and bruising. Take at least two days before injections.
- Wait at least four weeks before skincare or laser treatments.